University of Maryland Field Hockey and Lacrosse Complex
Inbound to College Park (From Northbound 95 and points South):
1. Take exit 23 from the Beltway (MD 201-Kenilworth Ave south).
2. After approximately .3 miles, follow the signs and make the right exit onto Route 193 West. Follow 193 to campus. Follow event signs.
- OR -3. Drive approximately 2.5 miles on Kenilworth Ave. (201 South). Make right onto Paint Branch Parkway and drive approximately 1.7 miles to the intersection of Paint Branch Parkway and Route 1. Cross over Route 1 and enter campus through the main gates. Follow event signs.
Inbound to College Park (From Montgomery Co. and Northern Virginia):
1. Take exit 28 from the Beltway (New Hampshire Ave).
2. Proceed south on New Hampshire Ave to Adelphi Rd.
3. Turn LEFT on Adelphi Rd and follow to Route 193.
4. Turn LEFT on Route 193 and follow signs to event.
Georgetown Baseball Summer Update This summer, 13 current members of the Georgetown baseball team are playing... Brodie Merrill (C’05) Named to Team Canada at 2018 ... Former Georgetown University standout Brodie Merrill (C’05) was... Eleven Hoyas Garner CRCA Recognition Eleven members of the Georgetown University women's rowing team earned... Swimming & Diving Earns CSCAA Scholar All-America Team... The Georgetown University men's and women's swimming & diving programs were...