The Mission of the Hoya Hoop Club is to support the Georgetown University Men's Basketball Program ("the Program") and to promote its proud tradition by:
- Raising and providing financial support to help the Program compete at the highest levels of college basketball;
- Increasing the size of the Program's fan base by, among other things, cultivating existing donors, identifying new donors, and promoting attendance at all Men's Basketball games;
- Creating the ideal home-court advantage;
- Fostering community as Hoya Hoop Club members attend home, away and tournament games.
- Communicating and connecting with our members; and
- Providing events and programs for our members in celebration of the Program.
Amended September 1, 2013