Student Mascot/Cheerleaders/Pep Band Appearance Request
Starting in the 2013-2014 academic year, Jack the Mascot, the Georgetown University Cheerleaders, and the Georgetown University Pep Band, will be made available for community appearances both on and off campus. Below are the policies and procedures that will guide these appearances. Please review this information and complete the form at the bottom of this page to submit your inquiry.
1. Applications must be received a minimum of two (2) weeks before the event.
2. Completion of the Request Form is not a guarantee that Georgetown can fulfill the request.
3. Requests will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
4. Submitting a request does not guarantee an appearance. Requests will be responded to within five (5) business days.
5. All events are booked at the discretion of the Georgetown Athletic Department and may be denied for any reason.
6. In the event that an appearance must be cancelled, athletic department personnel must give three (3) days prior notice.
7. Appearances have a one-hour minimum fee requirement.
8. Any alteration of agreed upon schedule at appearance will result in hourly fees added for additional performance time.
9. A private and lockable changing room must be provided. A private room and a place for personal belongings to be safely locked are also acceptable.
10. Water must be provided.
11. The mascot uniform alone will not be loaned or rented.
12. Georgetown University athletic events are priority and will be scheduled before any other event.
13. Payments must be received before the appearance can take place (unless otherwise arranged). Checks should be made payable to "Georgetown Athletics" or by credit card prior to event.
14. Reimbursement for incurred parking fees is also the responsibility of the requestor. If the event is more than 30 miles away from the Georgetown campus, an additional fee of .55 cents per mile will be charged for gas.
15. Photos taken during the appearance may not be used in any commercial manner without the express written permission of Georgetown Athletics.