Georgetown University Athletics is asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible that are permissible under NCAA rules. However, due to the number of requests our department receives on a monthly basis, we are simply unable to accommodate all requests that fit our guidelines. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you MUST comply with the following guidelines:
Donation Request General Policies:
- The appropriate application below must be completed in its entirety, a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the requested deadline, before Georgetown Athletics will consider the request.\
- Completion of a request form in a timely manner, does not guarantee the fulfillment of the request. You will be notified via e-mail regarding the status of your request.
- Pursuant to NCAA regulations, items will not be donated to any entity that benefits a high-school, high-school aged students, or affiliates of any high-school aged students.
- Autographed memorabilia is not something that Georgetown Athletics provides.
- Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, there are no exceptions to the above guidelines.