Georgetown Athletics offers a host of opportunities for interns seeking experience in intercollegiate athletics specifically within administration, operations and coaching. Interns will gain a firsthand understanding of the day-to-day operations of an NCAA Division I institution, while actively and positively contributing to the Georgetown University Department of Athletics. Many of the available internships are intended for graduate students, however, undergraduates and volunteers are also welcome to apply.
1. Complete the online application link listed in the bottom of the position description
2. Send an email to the position contact including a cover letter, a resume and any additional materials requested in the posting.
- Video Content Producer
- Graphic Design Assistant
- Sports Marketing & Promotions Assistant
- Social Media Assistant
- Gameday Volunteer
- Director of Women's Lacrosse Operations
- Men's Soccer Operations
- Softball Video Operations and Social Media Coordinator
Applications for open positions are currently being accepted. Please note, due to the volume of applications received, Georgetown Athletics does not provide status updates on individual candidates. If you have any questions, please contact the position contact directly.
* All open internships are for the 2018-19 academic year and are unpaid unless noted in the description.