Download Sport Schedules To Microsoft Outlook
Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install Georgetown schedules into their calendars! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save" Option.
- 2013-14 Men's Basketball
- 2013-14 Women's Basketball
- 2013 Men's Cross Country
- 2013 Women's Cross Country
- 2013 Field Hockey
- 2013-14 Swimming & Diving
- 2013 Volleyball
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select File -> Import and Export (from the menu).
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file via the "browse" option and select "Do not import duplicate items". Click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and click on 'Map Custom Fields'.
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The left window
shows the fields from the Georgetown schedule file you just downloaded (e.g. subject, date, time, etc).
The right window shows the Calendar options in Microsoft Outlook. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic
corresponding fields are below:
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Click Finish