VISITING TEAM INFORMATION
The Georgetown University Sports Medicine would like to welcome you to Washington, D.C., during your season.
We hope the following information will help you prepare for your upcoming visit.
1. McDonough Gymnasium- The athletic training room is located on the first floor of the east wing. All modalities, ice, hydrocollator, e-stim, ultrasound, and microcurrent are at your disposal. We ask that you please use professional discretion when using our athletic training room facilities since space is limited. All women's basketball and volleyball games are scheduled in the arena.
2. Multi-Sport Complex- Plays host to football, men's and women's lacrosse. The complex is directly east of McDonough Arena.
3. North Kehoe Field- This holds all of men's and women's soccer contests and is located behind Kehoe Field.
4. Tennis Courts- These hold all of the men's and women's tennis competitions. The courts are located next to McDonough Gymnasium.
5. Swimming Pool- The pool hosts all the swimming & diving meets, the pool is located on campus in Yates Field House.
6. Shirley Povich Field- The baseball complex is located 14 miles from main campus. The complex has no satellite facility. Water, ice, cups and emergency equipment will be provided.
7. Guy Mason Field- The softball complex is located about a mile from the main campus. The complex has no satellite facility. Water, ice, cups and emergency equipment will be provided.
8. William I. Jacobs Recreational Complex at American University- This is the home of the field hockey team for practices and competitions. It is located approximately three miles from campus.
9. Verizon Center- This venue holds most Men's Basketball contests. It is located 3.5 miles off campus. Some amenities are available.
Georgetown University will provide a host certified athletic trainer for most contests. The team physician will be in attendance or on-call if his services are warranted. On-site EMS services are provided for select events.
Equipment and Supplies
Important Phone Numbers for Your Visit
Athletic Training Room: 202-687-6436
Athletic Training Room Fax: 202-687-4117
Georgetown University Hospital: 202-444-2119
GERMS (Campus Emergency Services): 202-687-4357
CVS (1403 Wisconsin Ave): 202-337-4848
Foxhall MRI: 202-966-0606
Again, welcome to Georgetown University. We look forward to hosting and wish you a healthy and successful season.
Curtiss Pomeroy Signs Free Agent Deal with New ...
Recent Georgetown graduate and baseball alum Curtiss Pomeroy (C’16) signed a free agent...
Rodgers Named to USA Basketball Women’s...
Georgetown University women’s basketball alum Sugar Rodgers (C’13) was named to the...
Women’s Basketball Pro Update
Georgetown University women’s basketball alumnae Rebekkah Brunson and Sugar Rodgers are...
Two Hoyas Named BIG EAST Scholar-Athlete Sport ...
Katrina Coogan earned the award for women’s indoor track & field and Aliyah Graves-Brown...
Infeld Takes Fourth in 5,000-Meter Finals at U....
Georgetown track & field alum Emily Infeld finished fourth in the women’s 10,000-meter...
Rosenberry Named to the 2016 AT&T MLS All-Star ...
Georgetown University men's soccer alum Keegan Rosenberry (MSB '15) was named to the 2016 AT&T...
Schneider Falls Just Shy in 1,500-Meter...
Georgetown track & field alum Rachel Schneider fell just shy in the women’s 1,500-meter...
Georgetown Announces Renewal Incentive Program ...
Georgetown University athletics teams will begin returning to the Hilltop for the start of the...
DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE: Add to calendar
Wednesday, Aug 10 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer at American 5:00 PM Saturday, Aug 13 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Elon TBA Women's Soccer Maryland 5:00 PM Tuesday, Aug 16 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Duke TBA Wednesday, Aug 17 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Field Hockey at Lehigh TBA Friday, Aug 19 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Towson 4:00 PM Saturday, Aug 20 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Virginia TBA Sunday, Aug 21 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Stanford 12:00 PM Thursday, Aug 25 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Delaware 4:00 PM Friday, Aug 26 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Akron 7:30 PM Field Hockey at Davidson 6:00 PM Sunday, Aug 28 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer vs West Virginia 2:00 PM Women's Soccer Colorado College 1:00 PM Field Hockey at Appalachian State 12:00 PM Friday, Sept 2 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Maryland 7:30 PM Women's Soccer at Rutgers 7:00 PM Field Hockey at Rider 7:00 PM Saturday, Sept 3 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Football Davidson 1:00 PM Sunday, Sept 4 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Field Hockey at Monmouth N.J. 12:00 PM Monday, Sept 5 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer Virginia Tech 1:00 PM Thursday, Sept 8 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer George Mason 4:00 PM Friday, Sept 9 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Field Hockey William & Mary 1:00 PM Saturday, Sept 10 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Football at Marist 6:00 PM Men's Soccer UConn 1:00 PM Field Hockey at Saint Francis (PA) 1:00 PM Sunday, Sept 11 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Virginia 1:00 PM Monday, Sept 12 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Golf at The Sam Hall Intercollegiate (Southern Mississippi) All Day Tuesday, Sept 13 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at William & Mary 7:00 PM Men's Golf at The Sam Hall Intercollegiate (Southern Mississippi) All Day Thursday, Sept 15 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer at George Washington 3:00 PM Friday, Sept 16 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Field Hockey vs Quinnipiac 3:00 PM Saturday, Sept 17 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Providence 7:00 PM Sunday, Sept 18 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer at West Virginia 1:00 PM Field Hockey at Yale 2:30 PM
- Online Stores & Tickets