VISITING TEAM INFORMATION
The Georgetown University Sports Medicine would like to welcome you to Washington, D.C., during your season.
We hope the following information will help you prepare for your upcoming visit.
1. McDonough Gymnasium- The athletic training room is located on the first floor of the east wing. All modalities, ice, hydrocollator, e-stim, ultrasound, and microcurrent are at your disposal. We ask that you please use professional discretion when using our athletic training room facilities since space is limited. All women's basketball and volleyball games are scheduled in the arena.
2. Multi-Sport Complex- Plays host to football, men's and women's lacrosse. The complex is directly east of McDonough Arena.
3. North Kehoe Field- This holds all of men's and women's soccer contests and is located behind Kehoe Field.
4. Tennis Courts- These hold all of the men's and women's tennis competitions. The courts are located next to McDonough Gymnasium.
5. Swimming Pool- The pool hosts all the swimming & diving meets, the pool is located on campus in Yates Field House.
6. Shirley Povich Field- The baseball complex is located 14 miles from main campus. The complex has no satellite facility. Water, ice, cups and emergency equipment will be provided.
7. Guy Mason Field- The softball complex is located about a mile from the main campus. The complex has no satellite facility. Water, ice, cups and emergency equipment will be provided.
8. William I. Jacobs Recreational Complex at American University- This is the home of the field hockey team for practices and competitions. It is located approximately three miles from campus.
9. Verizon Center- This venue holds most Men's Basketball contests. It is located 3.5 miles off campus. Some amenities are available.
Georgetown University will provide a host certified athletic trainer for most contests. The team physician will be in attendance or on-call if his services are warranted. On-site EMS services are provided for select events.
Equipment and Supplies
Important Phone Numbers for Your Visit
Athletic Training Room: 202-687-6436
Athletic Training Room Fax: 202-687-4117
Georgetown University Hospital: 202-444-2119
GERMS (Campus Emergency Services): 202-687-4357
CVS (1403 Wisconsin Ave): 202-337-4848
Foxhall MRI: 202-966-0606
Again, welcome to Georgetown University. We look forward to hosting and wish you a healthy and successful season.
Spinosa Added to Women’s Tennis Roster
Georgetown University Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach Gordie Ernst announced the ...
Georgetown Names Jack Leavitt Head Swimming &...
Georgetown University Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Lee Reed named Jack Leavitt as the...
Georgetown to Play LaSalle in Hoophall Miami...
The Georgetown University men’s basketball team will play LaSalle University on Saturday,...
Brophy Among Women’s Golf Coaches to...
Georgetown University Head Women’s Golf Coach Katie Brophy will be among a group of college...
Georgetown Swimming & Diving Earn CSCAA Scholar...
The Georgetown University men’s and women’s swimming & diving teams were Scholar All-...
Vote Hoya Keegan Rosenberry as an MLS All-Star
Georgetown University men’s soccer alum Keegan Rosenberry (MSB ’15) is one of 160...
Adair to Speak at USA Basketball Youth Coach...
Georgetown University Head Women’s Basketball Coach Natasha Adair has been invited to be...
Georgetown’s Sharon Brummell Selected as ...
Georgetown University Senior Associate Athletics Director for Business and Finance/Senior Woman...
DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE: Add to calendar
Tuesday, June 28 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Cross Country; Track & Field vs USATF Junior Championships All Day Wednesday, Aug 10 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer at American 5:00 PM Saturday, Aug 13 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Elon TBA Women's Soccer Maryland 5:00 PM Tuesday, Aug 16 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Duke TBA Wednesday, Aug 17 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Field Hockey at Lehigh TBA Friday, Aug 19 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Towson 4:00 PM Saturday, Aug 20 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Virginia TBA Sunday, Aug 21 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Stanford 1:00 PM Thursday, Aug 25 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Delaware 4:00 PM Friday, Aug 26 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Akron 7:30 PM Field Hockey at Davidson 6:00 PM Sunday, Aug 28 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer vs West Virginia 2:00 PM Women's Soccer Colorado College 1:00 PM Field Hockey at Appalachian State 12:00 PM
- Online Stores & Tickets