Outreach and Education | Strength Home
Answer the questions truthfully and count the number of questions that you answer, "YES" to.
1. Do you eat breakfast 7 days a week?
2. Do you eat foods from at least 3 different food groups at breakfast?
3. Do you eat 3 balanced meals at approximately the same time each day?
4. Do you eat a nutritious mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack?
5. Do you eat at least 3 pieces of fresh fruit each day?
6. Do you eat at least 5 servings of fresh vegetables each day?
7. Do you choose high fiber breads and cereals?
8. Do you eat a large serving of lean or low-fat protein at each meal?
9. Do you eat adequately to maintain your bodyweight (unless on a fat loss/muscle gain program)?
10. Do you eat a pre-exercise snack within 1 hour of beginning exercise?
11. Do you eat a post-exercise snack within 30 minutes of completing exercise?
12. Do you eat a balanced meal within 2 hours of completing exercise?
13. Do you drink half of your bodyweight in ounces of water each day (plus 16oz/hour of exercise)?
14. Do you sleep at least 7-8 hours each night?
15. Do you go to bed at the same time each night and get up at approximately the same time in the morning?
16. Do you take a multivitamin rich in the antioxidant (vitamin C & E) in the morning and evening?
13-16: Healthy and performing like a Champion
9-12: Losing some performing energy
1-11: Need to see a Nutritional Advisor
FCS ADA Recognizes Georgetown Football Program ...
The Georgetown University football program was recognized by the Football Championship...
Darren Fahy Runs PR to Finish 10th in the...
Georgetown track & field All-American Darren Fahy (Carlsbad, Calif./La Costa Canyon) ran a...
Swimming & Diving Earn CSCAA Scholar All-Americ...
The Georgetown University men's and women's swimming & diving team each earned Spring 2015...
Georgetown Track & Field Alum Emily Infeld...
Georgetown track & field alum Emily Infeld (B'12) made her triumphant return to the USA Track &...
John Thompson Jr. Receives NABC Court of Honor ...
Flanked by many of the great coaching names in college basketball and introduced for his award by...
Women's Rowing has 31 Student-Athletes Named to...
The Georgetown women's rowing team had 31 student-athletes named to the Patriot League Women's...
Darren Fahy Advances to Steeplechase Finals at ...
Georgetown track & field standout Darren Fahy (Carlsbad, Calif./La Costa Canyon) ran the second-f...
Katrina Coogan Named CoSIDA Third Team Academic...
Georgetown track & field All-American Katrina Coogan (Exeter, N.H./Phillips Exeter Academy) was...
DOWNLOAD SCHEDULE: Add to calendar
Wednesday, Aug 12 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer West Virginia 5:00 PM Saturday, Aug 15 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Syracuse 4:00 PM Women's Soccer at Richmond 5:00 PM Tuesday, Aug 18 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Philadelphia Union 10:00 AM Friday, Aug 21 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer at James Madison 7:00 PM Field Hockey at Towson TBA Saturday, Aug 22 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer Virginia 1:00 PM Sunday, Aug 23 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer vs William & Mary 11:30 AM Thursday, Aug 27 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Soccer Uconn 4:00 PM Friday, Aug 28 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at Florida Gulf Coast 7:00 PM Women's Volleyball vs George Mason 5:00 PM Field Hockey Davidson 7:00 PM Saturday, Aug 29 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Women's Volleyball vs American 10:30 AM Women's Volleyball vs Howard 5:00 PM Sunday, Aug 30 Sport Opponent Time Coverage Men's Soccer at USF 7:30 PM Women's Soccer San Diego 12:00 PM Field Hockey Rider 12:00 PM
- Online Stores & Tickets