Outreach and Education | Strength Home
Answer the questions truthfully and count the number of questions that you answer, "YES" to.
1. Do you eat breakfast 7 days a week?
2. Do you eat foods from at least 3 different food groups at breakfast?
3. Do you eat 3 balanced meals at approximately the same time each day?
4. Do you eat a nutritious mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack?
5. Do you eat at least 3 pieces of fresh fruit each day?
6. Do you eat at least 5 servings of fresh vegetables each day?
7. Do you choose high fiber breads and cereals?
8. Do you eat a large serving of lean or low-fat protein at each meal?
9. Do you eat adequately to maintain your bodyweight (unless on a fat loss/muscle gain program)?
10. Do you eat a pre-exercise snack within 1 hour of beginning exercise?
11. Do you eat a post-exercise snack within 30 minutes of completing exercise?
12. Do you eat a balanced meal within 2 hours of completing exercise?
13. Do you drink half of your bodyweight in ounces of water each day (plus 16oz/hour of exercise)?
14. Do you sleep at least 7-8 hours each night?
15. Do you go to bed at the same time each night and get up at approximately the same time in the morning?
16. Do you take a multivitamin rich in the antioxidant (vitamin C & E) in the morning and evening?
13-16: Healthy and performing like a Champion
9-12: Losing some performing energy
1-11: Need to see a Nutritional Advisor