1. If I am unable to attend a game, or wish to distribute my tickets, do I need to lend my season ticket card?
No. Just log in to your MY HOYAS Account and select ticket forwarding to e-mail tickets. Ticket forwarding will be available in late October.
2. I have multiple season ticket seats and split them with others. How will this work with only one card?
You will be provided one card that is valid for every season ticket seat on your account. If you share your tickets with others and are unable to arrive at Verizon Center together, please use your MY HOYAS Account to forward your tickets via e-mail. If you wish to have separate cards, please contact the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office for more information.
3. What if I have guests attending the game who are not arriving with me?
When entering Verizon Center with your season ticket card, all tickets that have not been forwarded or printed will be subject to immediate entry into the arena. Therefore, if you have guests who will not be present at the time your card is swiped, you must forward their tickets to them in advance of the game.
4. Do forwarded tickets need to be printed?
Yes, all forwarded tickets need to be printed in order to gain entry into Verizon Center.
5. When will ticket forwarding and printing be available?
All men’s basketball home games will be available for forwarding and printing in late October.
6. What happens if my season ticket card is lost or stolen?
Please contact the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office. Your original card will be deactivated and a replacement card or tickets will be issued.
7. I would prefer paper tickets instead of the season ticket card.
The Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office asks that all season ticket holders try their MY HOYAS Season Ticket Cards in conjunction with online forwarding. Please note that starting in late October you can print your own paper tickets free of charge by logging on to your MY HOYAS Account and printing any seats for any games you desire.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.687.HOYA (4692).