1. If I am unable to attend a game, or wish to distribute my tickets, do I need to lend my season ticket card?
No. Just log in to your MY HOYAS Account and select ticket forwarding to e-mail tickets. Ticket forwarding will be available in late October. Please note forwarded season tickets may only be used by other current GU students.
2. Do forwarded tickets need to be printed?
Yes, all forwarded tickets need to be printed in order to gain entry into Verizon Center.
3. When will ticket forwarding and printing be available?
All men’s basketball home games will be available for forwarding and printing in late October.
4. What happens if my season ticket card is lost or stolen?
Please contact the Georgetown Athletic Ticket Office. Your original card will be deactivated and a replacement card or tickets will be issued.
5. How do I gain admission to Georgetown’s other ticketed sports (women’s basketball, football, men’s soccer and men’s & women’s lacrosse)?
Please present your GOCard at the Hoya Rewards table at the gate before each game.
If you have any further questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.687.HOYA (4692).